daily parcels * tied up in string *: a big thankyou from the bottom of my heart <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11982689\x26blogName\x3ddaily+parcels+*+tied+up+in+string+*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7305813461985210591', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

daily parcels * tied up in string *

daily musings of a vintage addict * I am totally obsessed with all things vintage * trying to keep up with my past...and sometimes ordinary everyday life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Katoomba, NSW, Australia

here I am in a little cottage that evokes the energies of my ancestral lands - a cottage on the moors of Cornwall, or on the cliff tops of Ireland or Scotland. It has a hearth. I am a hedge witch {of sorts}. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. I am a gypsy; an eccentric and a mystic [I often live with a foot in two worlds]. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. Star watcher and Moon gazer. story cloth weaver. keeper of family dreams and wishes. good friend and creator of life. herbal tea drinker and potion maker.

Plan ahead and dream of all the beautiful things that life has to offer

May 01, 2006

a big thankyou from the bottom of my heart


I have been humbled by the support out there - from people that I don't know and from those whom I proudly call my friends - I thank each and every one of you for the emails, even all those who hurt. They made me soul search yesterday - which is always good. But I am sorry that all of this has seemed to have caused a division out there in what we call blog world. Hopefully as time goes by, it will mend. I am going to keep the prayer blog open as I feel there is a genuine need for it and it is still going to bypass organised religion. open to all, from all beliefs. Just imagine, if I put it into a box and someone came along who desperately needed a prayer or two but was 'frightened' off by the 'christian' theme. Because someone doesn't have the same belief as any one of us, doesn't mean that we should not welcome them.
That is why I have a picture of the goddess Kwan Yin on the blog - the chinese goddess of COMPASSION - someone may relate to her.
I will be back in a few (that could be hours or days but definately not weeks) - I need to get a few things done, like send my vintage housekeeping swap gift ... I am the organizer and always late !!! blessings of all kinds to each of you today....I think I need to re-read this:
DESIDERATA

7 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

That's our girl!

7:48 am  
Blogger Alice said...

So happy that you have received the support that you need and deserve. God bless you (in whatever form) always. - Alice

7:50 am  
Blogger Peggy said...

looking forward to your return... hugs

7:53 am  
Blogger Amy said...

Good to see you back. I'm not going to judge either you or the person who spoke up. All I'm going to say is that it took something similar being said to me 11 years ago to change my faith to what I believe today.

8:06 am  
Blogger Rosa said...

We'll miss you even if it's a couple of hours.

9:13 am  
Blogger Calidore said...

Ms Robyn you know we love you and miss you. Keep smiling and rejoice in the support. You are needed in this crazy blogging world of ours.


Hugs

10:12 am  
Blogger Gena said...

Hello!I read your blogs but this is the first time i have left a comment,I love the idea of the prayer page! and you are so right there are more roads to heaven than one and I am sad to think you have had some adverse reaction to that,for myself I am big on Angels,I ask them for help and I get it,its really that simple,we all have an angel at our side,but they wont interfere with our free will,I ask them for a sign that they are with me and invariably I get it in some form,be it a song on the radio,a book on a shelf,or a tiny perfect white feather left somewhere for me to see,My Dad is ill right now and without my faith I do not know how I would cope,I wish you well and send Angel blessings your way!xx

10:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home