daily parcels * tied up in string *: oh the pain of it all <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11982689\x26blogName\x3ddaily+parcels+*+tied+up+in+string+*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7305813461985210591', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

daily parcels * tied up in string *

daily musings of a vintage addict * I am totally obsessed with all things vintage * trying to keep up with my past...and sometimes ordinary everyday life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Katoomba, NSW, Australia

here I am in a little cottage that evokes the energies of my ancestral lands - a cottage on the moors of Cornwall, or on the cliff tops of Ireland or Scotland. It has a hearth. I am a hedge witch {of sorts}. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. I am a gypsy; an eccentric and a mystic [I often live with a foot in two worlds]. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. Star watcher and Moon gazer. story cloth weaver. keeper of family dreams and wishes. good friend and creator of life. herbal tea drinker and potion maker.

Plan ahead and dream of all the beautiful things that life has to offer

March 24, 2006

oh the pain of it all


neck pain is dreadful, kind of debilitating
and I feel so sorry for people who suffer constantly,
day in day out.
thanks to a friend doing some acupressure yesterday
and also to the tiger balm company
and of course those wonderful saints of pains in the neck
- it seems that mine is getting better.
So I am back and will visit over the weekend.
hmm maybe time away from the computer helped too?
no, surely not !!!!!
thanks for all the care xoxo

constitutional exercises

15 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

So happy to hear that you are getting better....chronis pain is not a pleasant thing to say the least...please continue to take it easy and rest and allow yourself to heal..xo

5:28 am  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Hope you feel better soon!

6:24 am  
Blogger Alice said...

So pleased you no longer have 'a pain in the neck'...lol. I hope it continues to get better until you are totally free of it. Any lingering pain certainly makes one feel for those who are in continuous pain. Have a better weekend, Robyn.

8:14 am  
Blogger mrspao said...

I haven't visited your blog for a bit. I'm sorry that you're in pain and hope you are feeling better soon.

9:57 am  
Blogger Amy said...

Glad you are feeling better, those prayers must be working eh?

2:17 pm  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Hope you feel better soon! I sorry you neck still bothers you!

11:36 pm  
Blogger Shell said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering this at the moment. Be sure to take a lot more rest and get others to look after you. I hope the angels will help you get better soon!

10:20 am  
Blogger Everydaythings said...

st madron is getting lots of talking to from me too off physio tomorrow with sciatica - my back is kiiling me! so...in total sympathy here with you robyn.

10:56 am  
Blogger HomemakerAng said...

i am sorry to hear you are hurting...

1:00 pm  
Blogger Boxwood Cottage said...

I'm glad to read your feeling better Robyn! Time away from the pc has surely helped you!

Marion from one of my fave blogs http://reflectionthroughtheseasons.blogspot.com/ is just suffering under a bad neck pain too, maybe you could sent the saints of pain in the neck to her?

7:02 am  
Blogger Gail said...

It is good your pain is easing,maybe you could try alternate hot and cold packs, also may I be presumptious and suggest you check out the pillow your sleeping on and with the change in weather perhaps something cosy around yur neck and shoulders.Cheeky I know but it could help

4:56 pm  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

Good luck with the neck, it sounds miserable. I hope it gets better soon!

10:12 pm  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

yqzsq
Dear Dear Robyn!!! Blogging is not the same without you by our side!! I do hope you are feeling better??I am worried about you!

4:31 pm  
Blogger Laurie said...

Dear Robyn,
Just wanted to stop by and see how you are doing~I hope your neck pain is better,you're in my thoughts and prayers...sending you hugs.

7:44 am  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Robyn??? Are yo okay? I am worried about you? I pray you are okay and your loved ones too?

4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home