daily parcels * tied up in string *: to love with all my heart for the rest of my life <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11982689\x26blogName\x3ddaily+parcels+*+tied+up+in+string+*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7305813461985210591', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

daily parcels * tied up in string *

daily musings of a vintage addict * I am totally obsessed with all things vintage * trying to keep up with my past...and sometimes ordinary everyday life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Katoomba, NSW, Australia

here I am in a little cottage that evokes the energies of my ancestral lands - a cottage on the moors of Cornwall, or on the cliff tops of Ireland or Scotland. It has a hearth. I am a hedge witch {of sorts}. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. I am a gypsy; an eccentric and a mystic [I often live with a foot in two worlds]. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. Star watcher and Moon gazer. story cloth weaver. keeper of family dreams and wishes. good friend and creator of life. herbal tea drinker and potion maker.

Plan ahead and dream of all the beautiful things that life has to offer

March 19, 2006

to love with all my heart for the rest of my life

18 years ago today, I married the man of my dreams - my soul mate, my rock.
I dressed in a gorgeous mauve tutu, even down to little mauve ballet slippers.(I realised it was my only chance that I would ever be a ballerina) and my son, ms*louisa and joe's daughter were our attendants.
we were married in a vineyard and my dad was the photographer.
18 years later - after many of lifes twists and turns, we are both still in love as much as we were the day we married.
I am so lucky and blessed. He supports me in everything I do and I send him demented in most things I do. but he still loves me !!
happy anniversary to us !!!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Rosa said...

I love your tutu! And your cake. How pretty! Congratulations on your anniversary!

8:39 am  
Blogger Peggy said...

how wonderful to marry the man of your dreams in the wedding of your dreams! Happy Anniversary!

8:44 am  
Blogger Kali said...

You both look smashing ~ and what a magical dress! Congratulations to you both on your 18th Wedding Anniversary, and may you have many, many more wonderful years together!
Love always xo Kali xo

8:44 am  
Blogger Amy said...

That is so cool - I love your wedding outfit too!

11:54 am  
Blogger Gina E. said...

18 years and counting...we were at loggerheads around that time of our marriage, but we talked things over, resolved our problems and made it through to now. Keep up that good lovin' and kissin' !

1:21 pm  
Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Wondeful to hear you are swirling and twirling, forever happy in love!!

5:53 pm  
Blogger Calidore said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. May you have many more happy years together.

Hugs

Catherine

8:38 pm  
Blogger Laurie said...

Oh Robyn,
You look so gorgeous! I love the lavender dress~ you two make a lovely couple! Congratulations!

2:17 am  
Blogger Dawn said...

lovely photo of a happy day...
all the best for many more years together..

5:41 am  
Blogger HomemakerAng said...

congrats!! love the dress too! xoxo

12:30 am  
Blogger Kerri said...

Lovely photo of a handsome couple. How wonderful to be still in love and glad to be together. A happy marriage is well worth all the effort you put into it! Happy Anniversary to you, and many more!

9:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home