daily parcels * tied up in string *: * MeRrY ChRisTmAs * <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11982689\x26blogName\x3ddaily+parcels+*+tied+up+in+string+*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6170455123144345630', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

daily parcels * tied up in string *

daily musings of a vintage addict * I am totally obsessed with all things vintage * trying to keep up with my past...and sometimes ordinary everyday life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Culburra Beach , NSW, Australia

I live in Australia, my ancestry is in Cornwall. a Celt. a hedgewitch of sorts. I am an Earth Healer. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. A gypsy. An eccentric. a mystic. I am a searcher, a seeker, a pilgrim on Earth. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. I love to dream, to walk and to wonder

Plan ahead and dream of all the beautiful things that life has to offer

December 25, 2005

* MeRrY ChRisTmAs *


Just arrrived home from midnight Mass
Merry Christmas ! everyone !!
and to all - a goodnight !

7 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Well, from my clock, I'm thinking it's Christmas morn there. Have a wonderful time with your company and all the cooking that's going on.

Your friendship has been a special gift to me this year.

Enjoy your day!

8:33 am  
Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Hope you have an absolutely lovely Christmas with your family.

Talk to you soon.

Connie

3:34 pm  
Blogger Carol said...

Have a wonderful, magical Christmas dear Robyn!

8:25 pm  
Blogger dolly said...

hey Ms*R, yep Sydney couldn't have welcomed us with a better Christmas day eh? what a beauty - we had a wonderful, wonderful relaxed day on the beach with our two new friends - a bbq and too much to drink! lol! hope you enjoyed your day. I am just catching up with family back home and then am off to bed love dollyx

11:43 pm  
Blogger Garden girl said...

merry christmas Robyn, its been an absolute pleasure to meet you, and I wish you a very happy christmas and all the best for the coming new year 2006, oh and some cooler weather!(lol) best wishes from krissie who is in her trackie pants on christmas night as its sooo cool outside! :( can santa bring me some warm weather ...please...???

11:53 pm  
Blogger HomemakerAng said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Homemakerang

6:59 am  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Blessings to you and yours!

8:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home