daily parcels * tied up in string *: through the blogging glass (once more) <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11982689\x26blogName\x3ddaily+parcels+*+tied+up+in+string+*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6170455123144345630', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

daily parcels * tied up in string *

daily musings of a vintage addict * I am totally obsessed with all things vintage * trying to keep up with my past...and sometimes ordinary everyday life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Culburra Beach , NSW, Australia

I live in Australia, my ancestry is in Cornwall. a Celt. a hedgewitch of sorts. I am an Earth Healer. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. A gypsy. An eccentric. a mystic. I am a searcher, a seeker, a pilgrim on Earth. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. I love to dream, to walk and to wonder

Plan ahead and dream of all the beautiful things that life has to offer

May 04, 2006

through the blogging glass (once more)

ahh funny how when you start decluttering and changing things - the winds of change gently blow through - taking the old and not needed and bringing in new - a kind of feng sui in the blogging world.
I found these two blogs when someone commented on my blog - being the sticky beak that I am - I went to take a peek.

wonderfully refreshing ! enjoy - with my love xoxo


story book woods

these foolish things

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

We all have to accept change at some time during our lives... it is inevitable. We must welcome new friends say goodbye to old.... Sometimes it is our choice and sometimes it is not.... Ms*robyn, here's cheers to being true to ourselves and others.. clink clink xox

10:44 am  
Blogger dolly said...

ooooh new blogs to check out!! now what did I say about not lounging around on the computer?! lol!

11:44 am  
Blogger Peggy said...

you find the neatest blogs!

12:11 pm  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

Thanks for the heads-up, and I remember that melting pot song, sung by 90's Irish boyband 'Boyzone' (oh how I loved Ronan!) hehe. Thanks for the links!

5:28 pm  
Blogger clarice said...

Why Ms.Robyn I was shocked and delighted to see my blog mentioned. I do so hope you enjoy it and are motivated to have lots of fun !! I love your blog. So a complement form you is much appreciated. Ms.Clarice

11:50 pm  
Blogger gena said...

Oh thank you my darling for that! I am so enjoying this blogging community!who would have thought you could make such great friends from far corners of the world here in cyberspace!xx

5:16 am  
Blogger paris parfait said...

I discovered your blog recently through another site (I forget which one) and am enjoying reading your views and the lovely images. Did you ever read the book "Nancy and Plum" as a child?

7:07 am  
Blogger Garden girl said...

still here and enjoying your blog robyn...checked out the new ones and must keep reading these foolish things as the lady is from the UK....v interesting for me.

12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home