daily parcels * tied up in string *: we got married in a fever <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11982689\x26blogName\x3ddaily+parcels+*+tied+up+in+string+*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6170455123144345630', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

daily parcels * tied up in string *

daily musings of a vintage addict * I am totally obsessed with all things vintage * trying to keep up with my past...and sometimes ordinary everyday life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Culburra Beach , NSW, Australia

I live in Australia, my ancestry is in Cornwall. a Celt. a hedgewitch of sorts. I am an Earth Healer. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. A gypsy. An eccentric. a mystic. I am a searcher, a seeker, a pilgrim on Earth. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. I love to dream, to walk and to wonder

Plan ahead and dream of all the beautiful things that life has to offer

February 16, 2006

we got married in a fever


I just can't seem to get this song out of my head.
I am a sad, sad soul
* but does that ever happen to you?
you hear a song, then you just can't stop singing it,
til it near drives you insane?

5 Comments:

Blogger BrocanteHome said...

I once read that the very first song you hear in a day, will be the one you are still singing when you go to bed...

8:02 am  
Blogger Garden girl said...

all the time - I have cliff richard and leonard cohen taking turns this week!!! lol....

2:15 pm  
Blogger Cookie said...

This happens to me all the time. Its okay when you like the song...but Hells Bells those jingles on the TV...cant get them out of my head and the music is terrible !!!

10:33 pm  
Blogger Gina E. said...

LOL Maureen, and on the radio going to work!

1:17 am  
Blogger HomemakerAng said...

yes I get songs in my head and some are "HOTTER THAN A PEPPER SPOUT"! :)

10:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home