you're IT - tagged !
it is all about 10 SIMPLE PLEASURES ...
Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most,
then pick ten people to do the same.
Try to be original and creative
and not to use things that someone else has already used. I have put a slightly different slant on my answers as most times I live in the past..some of my simple pleasures are from times gone by. So, here goes, in no particular order ...
1. years ago, when my children were newly born, I loved nothing more than burying my face into their skin and just smelling them. There is something special about that new born smell.
2. when I was little, I loved to sit on my grandma's lap and dig my fingers into the skin on her neck. It was so floppy and soft - I use to tell her that she was the most beautiful grandma in the world and had the softest skin ever. She was about 80 when I did that.
3. just being in my garden, weeding or pottering just makes my soul sing. When I am in the garden, I can honestly say that I am not on this planet...... I kind of meditate as I garden.
4. my memories - who would I be without them?
5. faeries - as you all know, I believe in faeries - go on say it!!!
6. massage - pampering yourself is so important in today's world.
7. autumn leaves - the colours and the crackle as you walk through them - love it !
8. sitting in front of a fire in the middle of winter, with a cup of warm milk and a good book, tucked up under a favourite vintage blanket - ahh bliss. I feel like I am in Heaven.
9. sitting holding my dear soul mates hand. just being as one with him
10. going to my chook pen and getting a freshly laid egg and cooking it for breakfast.
now I tag 10 people and forgive me if you have already been tagged:
lil ol' berriehead * queen dolly * ms*eagle at the tradpad * leanne at roman holiday * Corey with her tongue in cheek * barb and her green wellies * Patra and her other place * mindy in her peaceful corner & I was going to pick Alison of brocantehome fame, but she has taken a break from blogging *so the other two - well anyone else who wants to