daily parcels * tied up in string *: words to ponder <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11982689\x26blogName\x3ddaily+parcels+*+tied+up+in+string+*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6170455123144345630', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

daily parcels * tied up in string *

daily musings of a vintage addict * I am totally obsessed with all things vintage * trying to keep up with my past...and sometimes ordinary everyday life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Culburra Beach , NSW, Australia

I live in Australia, my ancestry is in Cornwall. a Celt. a hedgewitch of sorts. I am an Earth Healer. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. A gypsy. An eccentric. a mystic. I am a searcher, a seeker, a pilgrim on Earth. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. I love to dream, to walk and to wonder

Plan ahead and dream of all the beautiful things that life has to offer

February 23, 2006

words to ponder

Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush,

anxious for greater developments and greater riches and so on,

so that children have very little time for their parents.

Parents have very little time for each other,

and in the home begins the disruption of peace of the world

6 Comments:

Blogger dolly said...

very very interesting post yesterday Ms*R, I only just read it...some of the exact same sentiments I have about bloggin..I am going to ponder this some more dollx

12:48 pm  
Blogger Amy said...

Yes! What awesome words to remember!

4:41 pm  
Blogger Connie and Rob said...

Oh my gosh I absolutely love that quote! It is so true.

Everyone is so busy wanting and working for their next big goal that they really forget to stop and enjoy what they have. We are already so blessed and we just don't stop long enough to realize it.

Hugs, Connie

8:42 pm  
Blogger VintagePretty said...

It's true, sad but true.

3:10 am  
Blogger Mindy said...

Powerful words Ms Robyn, thank you for posting this! Hugs to you today!

5:05 am  
Blogger Mindy said...

Powerful words Ms Robyn, thank you for posting this! Hugs to you today!

5:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home