daily parcels * tied up in string *: my vintage garden ~ August 29 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11982689\x26blogName\x3ddaily+parcels+*+tied+up+in+string+*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6170455123144345630', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

daily parcels * tied up in string *

daily musings of a vintage addict * I am totally obsessed with all things vintage * trying to keep up with my past...and sometimes ordinary everyday life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Culburra Beach , NSW, Australia

I live in Australia, my ancestry is in Cornwall. a Celt. a hedgewitch of sorts. I am an Earth Healer. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. A gypsy. An eccentric. a mystic. I am a searcher, a seeker, a pilgrim on Earth. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. I love to dream, to walk and to wonder

Plan ahead and dream of all the beautiful things that life has to offer

August 29, 2005

my vintage garden ~ August 29

I looked for Grandma's garden & found my own





this is a view of the arbor that dear Joe made me for our 10th anniversary. I have painted it verdi blue - but I am thinking of changing it to graphite * which is a dark charcoal* behind the arbor is the view which I see from my kitchen window * the path leads from my back door to my back gate * over the arbor I did have a rose growing but it kind of attacked people as they walked through * so I dug it out and planted a chinese star jasmine...along the left side of the path I have a rose garden planted with iris and on the right, a row of gardenias - in the cement tub, I usually plant either herbs or some kind of vegetable ~ being near the kitchen, it is wonderful to be able to run out and grab something fresh.......

5 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Hey sweetie...I see you got slammed by spam. There's a trick you can do with Blogger now where folks have to type in a scrambled word. Supposed to stop the odd spam from happening.

But besides that nonsense, I love your photo and hearing about your week's cleaning always inspires me!

12:54 am  
Blogger Finn said...

Good Morning ms'robyn, wanted to tell how your beautiful blog inspires me, and lifts my day. I look forward to your lovely pictures and gentle way of telling us about the joy of your life. Thank you.

1:04 am  
Anonymous Amy said...

Oh no.....spam! Thankfully I've installed a program called "bad behaviour" onto wordpress which seems to pick up the little nasties. I do love the photo of your garden though Robyn. Thanks for sharing it.

5:26 am  
Blogger Kali said...

What a delightful arbor! It's gorgeous, and I love the colour too. I've said it before and I'll say it again, your garden is divine! :)

1:47 pm  
Blogger Jersey Girl said...

Oh, what a beautiful view from your kitchen window. I would love to be able to see it in person but I am so glad to visit it here.
Blessings to you today.

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home