daily parcels * tied up in string *: ms*louisa's wedding ~ August 25 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11982689\x26blogName\x3ddaily+parcels+*+tied+up+in+string+*\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_AU\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://dailyparcels.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6170455123144345630', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

daily parcels * tied up in string *

daily musings of a vintage addict * I am totally obsessed with all things vintage * trying to keep up with my past...and sometimes ordinary everyday life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Culburra Beach , NSW, Australia

I live in Australia, my ancestry is in Cornwall. a Celt. a hedgewitch of sorts. I am an Earth Healer. I wear upcycled clothes, patchouli oil and Redback boots. A gypsy. An eccentric. a mystic. I am a searcher, a seeker, a pilgrim on Earth. I serve my guests, tea from an old silver teapot. I love Vervain, yarrow, chamomile & mint. I love to dream, to walk and to wonder

Plan ahead and dream of all the beautiful things that life has to offer

August 25, 2005

ms*louisa's wedding ~ August 25


we need some help * ms*louisa and her betrothed - Garth are now in the process of choosing bible verses for the wedding ceremony....this is the one that I like - 1 Corinthians 13.1-13 but I am sure there are others that some one may know of....they are having the wedding booklets designed at the moment. They need to find some lovely verses as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Calidore said...

An excellent choice in bible verse Ms Robyn. I may be biased because it is one of the verses Ashley and I used at our wedding, but I think it has so much meaning and just "fits" right in a wedding. Hope all the preperations are going well. I have been reading your blog with interest. Best wishes to the happy couple.

7:47 pm  
Anonymous suburbansider said...

Not sure about bible verses but as you mentioned "other verses" , we used a poem by Banjo Patterson in our ceremony - "As long as your eyes are blue" my eyes are blue so it was very sweet. We also had some verses from
ch 13:1 Corinthians. Very beautiful and always brings tears to my eyes when I hear it at weddings. It might be nice to include a verse used in your own wedding or another family member's for extra significance. Have fun with all the planning!

12:02 am  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Song of Solomon 2:14 and 2:16a.."my beloved is mine and I am his". Oh the wedding sounds so special!

12:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home