I know,I know
- I should not be here
but I am having a lovely cup of tea & thought I would take a minute.
Ms*louisa and two of the bridesmaids will be sleeping here tonight
- ms*Sophie and ms*Corinne -
so I am in the middle of setting up the beds to make them feel pampered and special
- a lovely cake of soap placed on their bed with a fluffy towel
* a chocolate on their pillow & lovely flowers in little jars
and of course my signature rose scented tea lights.
We are having chinese takeaway for dinner - nice and easy
after that ms*louisa will be pampered like the princess that she is
- a lovely deep bath with my princess blend bath salts
and lots of the tea lights twinkling in the bathroom
& warm towel for when she gets out.
tomorrow we get up about 7am
* breakfast is homemade fruit salad & yoghurt then off to the hairdressers
* makeup lady will be here at 11am as will the flowers
* photographer about 11.30 am
my daughter in law is doing a lunch basket for us all - cucumber sandwiches & mini quiche
* the only drinks we will have during the day is water or maybe a cup of tea.
the quilt I am pleased to say is finished
- it is just beautiful and I can't wait to give it to her
* I am doing that at the reception.
and of course the heavens opened up today and it has been pouring
but like George Michael says
Yes I've gotta have faith...
Mmm, I gotta have faith
'Cause I gotta have faith, faith, faith,
Mm 'cause I gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith